Our client is highly successful US business in the Spend Management / p2p procurement technology market. and are a market leader in their sector. They have clients in over 50 countries globally and are looking to expand and grow their European operation
They are looking for a Solution Strategist to establish and develop their pre-sales strategy to ensure they close new business and increase revenue. The role is an integral part of their global sales function and will be involved in most stages of the enterprise sales process.
The challenge is to establish and develop the European offer by uncovering and understanding clients’ needs and developing compelling solutions that can be demonstrated to clients that meet and exceed their requirements.
As a small team in the UK you will however potentially get involved in all aspects of the business and hence flexibility is key as their plan is to expand rapidly. This will be an exciting opportunity to grow with a business that is well established with major blue-chip clients.
Although their office is in London the person can be located anywhere in the UK or Europe.
• Engage with customers/prospects in understanding their business goals, and solution objectives.
• Build and conduct product demonstrations, solution workshops, due diligence studies with customers.
• Respond to RFP/RFI from customers.
• Work closely with the field sales team and support in Go-To-Market activities.
• Function as a Strategic Advisor to the client ensuring client success
• Contribute to industry/trade event participation, presentations, white papers, analyst briefings.
• Engage with Product Engineering to prepare solution demos.
• Engage with Product Management to feed feature requirements from customers/market.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• At least 5 years previous pre-sales solutions experience. Ideally this would be in cloud based procurement technology (p2p)
• Ideally experience in the hospitality sector such as restaurants and hotels or similar
• Able to communicate effectively at CXO level. Superb presentation skills are critical
• The ability to undertake European travel is a must (50-60% or more)
This is not an IT Technical or Engineering role
This is a very exciting role as you’ll be a key player in helping to grow the business in Europe and for the right person there is a major opportunity to grow with the businesses and take a leadership role going forward.
Please apply directly in the first instance by sending your CV and preferably a cover letter.
You must have the right to work in the UK. If you have not heard back within 10 days then please assume you have been unsuccessful