Our client is a leading cloud-based solution provider, who pride themselves on being one of the best companies to work for; they provide a great work-life balance and are incredibly supportive of working parents.
Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company’s annual revenue and booking quota for assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging third party relationships. Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction.
Reports to the Regional Sales Director.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through selling company travel and expense software solutions to new customers and also through sales of additional services to new customers.
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect’s business drivers to the company Employee Spend Management Solution.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Company’s solutions to qualified prospects.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of knowledge about Company’s products and services.
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within the company.
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout the business to help meet company objectives.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents the company’s solutions to qualified prospects.
- Accurately qualifies and prepares Pre-Sales Consultants and Services staff for customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive matters.
- Shares input with other departments in preparing sales materials and technical publications.
- Operates under moderate supervision
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Degree in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling Travel, Employee Spend, ERP or financial solutions in a new business role
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Challenger Sales Trained
- Experience of working in the Middle-East would be highly beneficial
- A demonstrable understanding of the cultural differences and issues of working in the Middle-East are essential
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience of closing sales within the a Middle-East is highly desirable
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and reseller sales channels.
- Strong knowledge of industry travel and entertainment products.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Various means of travel are required, including air travel.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
To apply, you must have the right to work in Denmark. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org