Why we are the market leaders in the UK Spend Management market
Edbury Daley is largely known for our work in what we now refer to internally as the “core procurement market,” but our track record in the spend management sector dates back to 2007 when we first worked with the then market leader.
Fast forward to 2015 and we are now established as true specialists committed to this rapidly growing market.
Whilst other procurement and technology recruiters operate on the fringes of the sector, Edbury Daley has been at the heart of numerous high profile moves over the past two years. The market has truly taken off in recruitment terms.
Of course the increase in recruitment activity is closely correlated to the growth we’ve seen in both the leading procurement technology providers, and their target clients who often need specialist in house resource to project manage implementation and transformation projects.
If you add in the various consultancies seeking to benefit from the growing number of major transformation projects, it really does paint a positive picture of the current job market conditions in the sector.
- An outstanding network of contacts ranging from business leaders to emerging graduate talent
- Coverage across the entire range of professional skills including sales, implementation, transformation consultancy, senior management and technical staff
- We offer both interim and permanent recruitment services along with talent mapping and bespoke salary benchmarking.
- We are the only established specialist procurement recruiter with a dedicated team for the sector
- We know the UK, EU, US and Asian markets intimately
- We enjoy a high profile on social media and have had positive coverage on the leading industry news website Spend Matters
- Due to our profile, industry professionals regularly come to us for career advice
- We produce regular market analysis and recruitment thought leadership dedicated to the sector.
As a result of this, we observed a three fold increase in the number of roles we’ve filled in 2015 compared to 2014 which itself was a very positive year from our perspective.
We’ve also seen both our client list and network of international candidates grow significantly in the past two years.
- Pre-Sales Director
- Sales Director’s in various European countries
- Value Engineers in several European locations
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Account Development Manager
- Account Principal
- Senior Implementation Consultant
- Senior Transformation Consultant
- e Sourcing Manager
- P2P Transformation Lead
- P2P Project Manager
- Spend Analytics Consultant
- Several established providers in the spend management SaaS arena
- The Procurement Technology practices of several leading consultancies
- Leading players in the procurement outsourcing sector
- Some niche consultancies focusing on procurement technology implementation and transformation projects.
- Supply Chain Finance and Vendor Management Solutions providers
So in summary, whether you are looking at your own career options or need to hire the best talent available in the market, you really should be talking to Edbury Daley.
Here’s evidence of our specialist capability: European Reach Across Procurement Solutions Market
If you want to read more about the current recruitment market conditions in Spend Management, you can download our report here.
Or contact us for advice on hiring the best talent in the market:
Spend Management – Andrew Daley firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Supply Chain Finance & Payments – Simon Edbury firstname.lastname@example.org
Spend Management & Procurement Consulting – Peter Brophy email@example.com